Corinne Wessel’s practice encompasses a wide range of commercial leasing transactions. She guides clients through all aspects of commercial leasing transactions, including office, R&D, life sciences, and retail leases. She regularly drafts and negotiates leases, amendments, assignments, subleases, termination agreements, licenses, SNDA’s, estoppels, letters of intent, letters of credit, brokerage agreements, and other ancillary commercial contracts. She is known for her proactive and practical approach to transactions.
Corinne received her B.A. from the University of California, Davis, and her J.D. from Whittier Law School and is admitted to practice in California. In her spare time, Corinne enjoys reading and going on outdoor adventures with her family.
- Negotiating a multi-floor 100,000 square foot Class-A office headquarters lease for a technology tenant.
- Negotiating a three-building, 150,000 square foot office and R&D headquarters lease in the South Bay.
- Negotiating a 100,000 build to suit warehouse and office mixed-use facility on vacant land.
- Representing retail and other tenants in retail leases throughout the United States.
- Acting as real estate counsel for large companies with multiple locations throughout the United States.